Chocolate cake donuts for Christmas

Monday


I was suckered into buying Christmas sprinkles.  Again. 

There was an unspoken presumption that I would be making the labor intensive sugar cookie recipe and hauling out all of my 38 cookie cutters to choose from, but I just could not bear the thought. I changed it up to a new delight, conveniently requiring sprinkles:
Double Chocolate Donuts...yum.

No surprise, Pinterest came through for me again. Kiddos and I were on the hunt after school for a donut recipe and found a ton - so many that I had to make a separate board just for donuts. Right as I was starting to feel overwhelmed by choices, we came across this recipe from Style Me Pretty. Thankfully we had all the ingredients on hand for these chocolate cake donuts. 

They were a cinch to make and were sadly gone as soon as they were made!

I've filed this one away as a success and will definitely be making them again. Thanks Style Me Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

by mlekoshi