First snowshoes!

Wednesday


Not all firsts are baby steps and losing teeth. Those moments were so precious to me especially when it was my first child, but as our family grew and our son was growing up fast - there were plenty of other 'firsts' that I wanted to remember.

For that reason I designed Fresh Outtakes baby albums to let us document more personal milestones like this one, his first snowshoes! The albums also were intended to take parents up to at least 5 years worth of birthdays, early school years and many other moments and milestones.



I hope that other people are enjoying documenting the 'firsts' that are meaningful to them. I'd love to hear some feedback of your favorite moments to document!

I've put a ton of ours on instagram @freshouttakes if you'd like to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

by mlekoshi