P R I N T your images & write your child's story

Wednesday



I promise that it will give you more joy than you imagine to see your photos in print, like we all used to do "in the olden days".

I come from a long line of paper lovers and picture takers, so it feels natural for me to print our photos and even go a step further to document the memories we make. It's especially important to me to put these memories in my kids baby albums. I jot down a few details, I don't stress about times and dates, I just want them to be able to hear my voice and to reinforce their memories and how loved they are.

This is my youngest child's book and because he had by far the most fun on the day in these photos, I had to throw them into his book! Now, get  P R I N T I N G!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

by mlekoshi